CommunityTireGarden.org - "Where Friendliness Grows!"
Joining~ Helps Us Dig in Deeper to Help Our Communities....
"Groupon Grassroot Efforts" that Make the Difference because of YOU!
At Community Tire Pros, we believe that our neighborhoods' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team strives to make a difference in the communities we serve.

When we discovered that our neighbors lived in a "Food Desert", we knew we had to take action! We saw two empty lots across the street from our corporate store, and the idea to create the Community Tire Garden was born.
 
What’s It All About?
The Community Tire Garden has multiple goals. First, we envisioned that the best approach would be a green approach. We decided to recycle and repurpose tires as container gardens. Not only are they functional containers, but we think the tires provide a fun, artistic and structural flare to the space.
 
You’re Invited to Enjoy Fun Events, Education and Food!
Community Tire Garden is focused on providing a neighborhood salsa garden and educating our neighbors about the love of Mother Nature and all she has to offer in the "Joy of Gardening!"  We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Join us for education, on-site cooking chefs, seasonal events, creative recycled tire art and fun kid projects. Together, we’ll create a learning experience about planting & harvesting in order to benefit the community & volunteers.
 
With a variety of offerings to choose from, in the garden, we're sure you'll be happy working with us and watching us GROW!
 
How You Can Help
With the help of public donations, we believe we can make this a productive gardening heaven, which will be sustainable for years to come!
 
Your Community Garden depends on two important factors  to succeed and thrive. 90% of the garden’s success will come from neighborhood acceptance.  The other 10% comes from volunteers who are willing to ‘get their hands dirty’.
 
No matter what your talent and experience, you can help! Our master gardeners know just how to put your talents to work. Contact us, and find out how!
 
About Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair
Our entire Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair team is committed to meeting those needs by giving back to the communities in which we do business! We do our best to raise the "Standards in the Auto Repair Industry"; and as a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
 
Since 1991, Community Tire Pros and Auto Repair’s full-service facilities have been serving Arizona communities with exceptional knowledge and dedication, offering complete automotive service and automotive repair.
 
Understanding that our community comes first, we actively participate in bettering the neighborhoods in which we have automotive repair facilities. Our name was chosen in order to reflect the true image and beliefs for which our company and associates stand. We believe in giving to and supporting our local communities; and we have earned a reputation of providing the highest level of honest and professional service.
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint